Monday, February 9, 2009

I've decided to hop back onto the old blog here, I've got way too many random, pressing (in my opinion) issues that bounce around my head as I deliver subs to struggling bankers, and well tipping insurance company owners (thanks tom dawson), that I feel it necessary to somehow thwart it out into the open, regardless of who reads this thing, if anybody. Atleast it is down in ink. Technologic Ink.

Today, as everday, I struggled to get out of bed after staying up too late, to head down to the sub shop for my lunch delivery shift. And, as everyday, I see many people coming in ordering a Diet Coke with their wheat sub, and thinking they are doing themselves this huge favor, I can almost smell the odor of their satisfaction across the counter. Well, props on the wheat bread, but that Diet Coke is going to kill you. For any of your soda pop drinkers out there (and I know for a fact there are a lot of you), Take a good look at this...

"As for the Aspartame,

The advice from the nutritionists is Run! Diet drinks are a hoax. The Aspartame therein actually provokes a craving for carbohydrates which then cause one to gain weight not lose it. 50% of Aspartame is made up of Phenylalanine. In addition to the carbohydrate craving, it produces mood swings, insomnia, aberrant behavior, depression and PMS. "

"The other half is made up of Aspartic Acid (40%), which caused genetic damage and holes in the brains of laboratory animals, and Methanol (10%). This latter poison is methyl (wood) alcohol and causes leg cramps, back pain, severe headaches, abdominal pain, impaired speech, fainting, visual loss, shortness of breath and mental confusion.

The FDA approved this drug by calling it a "food additive," thereby making it exempt from safety monitoring. The medical establishment has become a major threat to health in the United States and the world."

http://www.holisticmed.com/aspartame/recent.html
http://www.aspartamekills.com/

When I'm in the mood to jot something down, that I feel isn't mentioned enough in the mainstream circuit, I will just get it out of me here, and the list is already basically limitless, endless, a botomless pit.
So, think twice when deciding what drink to compliment your lunch...breakfast, or dinner.

No comments: